The "CLAW" bar screen is a rack and pinion bar screen previously which is known as the "RPFF". From over
last many years The "CLAW" which is heavy duty, front clean, front return type travelling rake mechanism
transported on climbing carriage, is the standard for the industry with proven quality and reliability.
The "CLAW" shall be design to operate in a damp, wet, corrosive atmosphere. The material of construction
is depending upon customer requirements and environment operating condition. All parts of the equipment
furnished herein shall be amply proportional for continuous operation. Adequate lubrication shall be
Provided for bearings, and lubrication points shall be readily accessible.
The Claw shall consist of:
- Vertical Main Frame
- Rake Wiper
- Bar Rack
- Discharge Apron
- Dead Plate
- local Control Panel
- Pin Racks
- A Traveling Rake Carriage Assembly
- Sturdy stainlesss steel design
- High flow rates
- Low head loss
- Reliable operation with low maintenance
- Easy to retrofit
- Segmental teeth
- Drive and all bearings above water
- Cog wheels and pin racks(no sprockets and chains) for exact rake guidance and exact meshing into bar rack
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Pump stations
- Surface water intake structures
- Combined sewer overflows
- Standard channel width form 2' to 12'
- Longest Rake Arm 21'
- Longest Travel 44'
- Standard rake width from 2' to 12'
- Rake Speed up to 40 ft/min