» The Fairfield Separation process used by FSCI Rectangular clarifier is most commonly
used in very large or space constrained municipal and industrial spaces which remove
settled as well as suspended solids from liquids.
» FSCI Rectangular clarifier has ability to handle heavier sludge loads as well as
ability to handle high temperature and highly corrosive chemical compounds.
» Clarifier includes non metallic parts like chain, sprockets and scrappers having
long life with minimum weight. These scrappers are driven by the chains on the both
end of the tank.
- Drive unit
- Chains: non-metallic, stainless steel, cast iron.
- Static shaft bushings, shaft collars & S. S. Hubs.
- Wall bearings.
- Flight boards: fiber glass, laminated wood & aluminum.
- Wear strips & Return rail support
- Stub Shaft
- Flight monitoring system
- Scum trough
- Heavy- duty construction.
- Compact design.
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- Low maintenance.
- Complete variable spped.